BUSINESS LAW REPRESENTATION
You have worked hard to build up your business and make it successful, so it’s wise that you take measures to protect it when you are negotiating corporate transactions that will affect your business. Because the type of business you own and operate, as well as the nature of the transaction taking place, can have long-term effects on various aspects of your business, it’s important that you work with knowledgeable business law attorneys who can defend your interests, facilitate the transaction, and ultimately help make your business as prosperous and profitable as possible.
Our experienced lawyers can help you with any business mater, such as:
- Tax matters associated with any type of business transaction
- The acquisition or sale of property
- The acquisition of another business
- The merger of two (or more) businesses into a single corporation
- The development of limited liability corporations, joint ventures and partnerships
- The development and execution of noncompeting agreements and/or nondisclosure agreements
- The protection of trade secrets owned by a business
- The selling or distribution of businesses’ stock
- The development of corporate contracts (and the enforcement of these contracts in the event that one or more parties breaches the terms of the contract)
- The collection of outstanding debts owed to a business.
We are known for our cost-effective solutions. Call for a FREE consult.
Matters of business law need to be handled with the utmost care to avoid costly litigation or transactions that may result in crippling consequences for the business. Whether you own and operate a small business or limited liability corporation, or you own or manage a large-scale corporation, the Lincoln City business law lawyers at Zantello Law Group can provide you with the support and professional legal assistance necessary to competently guide you through all of your business transactions.
Call our office at (541) 994-7350.
CONTACT ZANTELLO LAW GROUP
You can start benefiting from
TRUSTED & HONEST COUNSEL.
Schedule your free consultation today!
Experienced Lawyers in Lincoln City