LINCOLN CITY EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS
The relationship that a business has with its employees is crucial, as a good employer-employee relationship can foster productivity, can help make a business successful and can ultimately help grow a business. In contrast, however, a poorly developed employer-employee relationship that lacks a proper legal foundation can foster resentment and ultimately may lead to expensive and lengthy litigation. In fact, most litigation that a business typically faces stems from employee-related issues, rather than from disputes arising outside of the business. Talk to our Lincoln City employment lawyers at Zantello Law Group for help with your legal matter.
WHY CHOOSE OUR EMPLOYMENT LAW FIRM?
- More than 100 Years of Combined Experience & Insight
- A Reputation for Straightforward, Trustworthy Counsel
- Individualized Legal Strategies and Premier Service
- Free, Confidential Consultation to Evaluate Your Options
How can we assist you? Let us know during a FREE evaluation. Call (541) 994-7350.
SKILLED EMPLOYMENT LAW COUNSEL
We have extensive experience at handling various matters of employment law in Oregon, including:
- Negotiating, drafting and enforcing employment contracts (including employee compensation, employee benefits, etc.)
- Negotiating, drafting and enforcing confidentiality agreements, nondisclosure agreements and other agreements (such as protection of trade secrets, intellectual property, etc.)
- Drafting, reviewing and updating (as needed) personnel policies (for corporations and small businesses alike)
- Drafting, reviewing and updating (as needed) employee handbooks (which contain information regarding wage and hour laws, anti-discrimination laws, equal opportunity employment regulations, workers’ compensation laws, sexual harassment laws, etc.)
- Drafting release agreements, severance agreements and separation agreements.
By covering these bases and being diligent about staying up-to-date with the latest changes in employment law, you can rest assured that your business will be indemnified if any type of employee-related dispute erupts in the future.
Call (541) 994-7350 to discuss your employment issue during a confidential consultation.
CONTACT ZANTELLO LAW GROUP
You can start benefiting from
TRUSTED & HONEST COUNSEL.
Schedule your free consultation today!
Experienced Lawyers in Lincoln City
lincoln city, oregon
2941 NW Highway 101
Lincoln City, OR 97367