ELDER LAW PLANNING
Elder law is focused on aiding and preparing seniors for the legal matters that can arise in the event they become mentally or physically incapacitated in the future.
Specifically, matters of elder law include:
- Assisting seniors with their estate planning needs
- Advocating senior’s rights, especially when it comes to their rights and entitlements to government benefits
- Developing valid wills and/or living trusts
- Assisting seniors with incapacity planning, which lays out a senior’s end-of-life choices in the event he or she is unable to communicate these choices in the future.
Want to start planning your future? Learn more during a FREE case review.
CUSTOMIZED PLANNING FOR YOUR FUTURE
At Zantello Law Group, our skilled Lincoln City elder law lawyers have extensive experience helping individuals get their legal affairs in order so that their loved ones can avoid unnecessary expense and hardships in the future.
Some of the specific services that our Lincoln City elder law attorneys handle include:
- Creating powers of attorney that will designate a loved one to make legal decisions on your behalf when you are no longer able to do so
- Developing directives for end-of-life choices, which specifically pertain to whether you choose to be left on or taken off life support systems, etc.
- Developing trusts, special needs trusts, wills, living wills, etc. that can persist and financially care for your loved ones long after you pass on
- Handling complicated estate tax affairs in a manner that preserves the value of your assets and property
- Overseeing the procurement of government benefits such as Social Security and Medicaid.
Matters of elder law are important to handle while you still have the ability to do so, and creating an estate plan can provide your loved ones with the legal authority and backing, as well as the moral support, to execute your final wishes in the future. Whether you are looking to develop an estate plan for your family or you are interested in drafting a living will that contains end-of-life directives, our Lincoln City elder law lawyers at Zantello Law Group can provide you with the support and professional legal assistance through the entire process.
TRUSTED LINCOLN CITY ELDER LAW ATTORNEYS
Our skilled legal professionals have years of experience managing elder law matters, and we are dedicated to working closely with each of our clients to ensure that we develop a comprehensive estate plan, will, living will, trust or other directive to meet their needs and wishes. Our primary goal is to assist you in resolving your elder law and estate planning matters as efficiently and favorably as possible.
Give us a call at (541) 994-7350 to discuss your elder law concerns.
CONTACT ZANTELLO LAW GROUP
You can start benefiting from
TRUSTED & HONEST COUNSEL.
Schedule your free consultation today!
Experienced Lawyers in Lincoln City